Sunday, April 5, 2015

TRAFFIC BOOST PRESENTS: Researching Automated Buyer Traffic Applications: Fact or Fiction

Jonah D. Martin

Graphics and Web-design

5 April 2015

Researching Automated Buyer Traffic Applications: Fact or Fiction

Theses:

This research paper is to explore the concept of automated buyer traffic software development, and to determine if it really exist, or is the concept in the experimental stages, a myth, legend or none existent.

From the onset, I would like to establish that my stance on this issue, is that I do not believe that it is possible to create a software that can do this efficiently enough that say; “” “It is a buyer traffic automation software.” Although, in my initial post, I stated that I was aware of some software’s that approach this concept, I do not believe that for the cost of the software does allow it to be accessible to everyone unless one has the funds to pay for it. However, the one that stands out in my mind, was hardly a fully automated setup, but a lot of thought went into it and expense, so that 1,000 dollars was a low as they could go….more

No comments:

Post a Comment